This course complies the requirements of corresponding annexes of AMCs EASA Part M, 145 and 66 regarding the level 2, detailed training, on Fuel Tank Safety.
This course cover the training corresponding to Fuel Tank Safert Level 1, familiarization
A multiple choice type examination with a 75% minimum qualification is mandatory
- Understanding of the background and concepts of fuel tank safety as developed during the last 10 years
- How in maintenance organisations mechanics can recognise, interpret and handle the improvements that have been made or are being made during fuel tank system maintenance
- Awareness of any hazards working on the Fuel System, and especially with a Flammability Reduction System using nitrogen.
This training is mandatory as follows:
- CAMO: Technical personnel involved in continuing airworthiness management, including airworthiness review staff
- Aircraft and component maintenance organisations Personnel in aircraft and component shop maintenance organisations involved in maintenance task planning, all personnel carrying maintenance tasks on aircraft or components classified as Fuel Tank Safety items, support and certifying staff.
- Part-66 licence holders The airworthiness review staff in a continuing airworthiness management organisation airworthiness. The Maintenance organisation support and certifying staff in aircraft and component maintenance organisations.