The European Commission has taken the initiative to review the regulatory scheme related to the air operations. The Commission has published Regulatory 965/2012 on “Air Operations-OPS”.
In these new Regulatory, the Commission reviews the current regulation and proposes a new regulatory structure with the following scheme:
- Cover Regulation on Air Operations.
- Annex II: Part ARO (Authority requiremenbts).
- Annex III: Part ORO (Organization requirements).
- Annex IV: Part CAT (Commercial air transport requirements).
- Annex V: Part SPA (Specific approval requirements).
- Annex VI: Part NCC (Non-commercial air operations with complex motor-powered aircraft.
- Annex VII: Part NCO (Non-commercial air operations with other-than complex motor-powered aircraft.
This new regulation has been adopted on October the 5th, 2012 that is why SENASA has decided to develop a course on this subject in order to inform the Spain´s aviation sector this new approach regulatory on air operations.
- Mainly to accountable managers/postholders of operations in flight, training, quality, planning, cargo and security of commercial air transportation operators and in general
- All personnel who, by their responsibilities or functions, need to know the new text of EU Community on Air Operations.