The aim of the OJT Course is to provide the participant with the necessary fundamental knowledge, skills and attitude to enable the issue of an On-the-Job Training Instructor endorsement.
- Provide knowledge about how human factors affect the training and the daily work.
- Explain the coaching techniques and teaching methods such as: briefing, demonstration, talk through, monitoring and debriefing.
- Explain the trainee’s assessment process during the training and provide recommendations to the instructor about draft a final report.
Compliance with regulations
The contents of this e-learning course are the theoretical part of the OJTI course approved by the Spanish authority AESA (Agencia Española de Seguridad Aérea).
This course can also be complemented by four practical sessions of 5 hours each, in which the students can implement the acquired knowledge in this WBT. With this additional sessions the course will be fully compliant to the objectives described in the manual ¨Guidelines for ATCO Development Training Course Syllabus OJTI" by EUROCONTROL.
- The air traffic control team
This course is addressed to qualified Air Traffic Control Officers towards OJTI endorsement and to experienced instructors who need to reviewing, highlighting and reinforcing the on-the-job training knowledge and techniques.
This course requires installing Adobe Flash Player.
175 € (VAT exempt).
- Teaching course time: 20 hours.
- The trainee has 45 days, starting when the student receives the access keys to complete the course and do the exam.
- A minimal score of 70% is compulsory to obtain the achievement certificate, having two opportunities to pass the exam.