AIR NAVIGATION CONSULTANCY
International presence is reflected in activities performed under the framework of several organisations (ICAO, EUROCONTROL, EASA, etc.) and also through its cooperation agreements with various organizations, asociations and companies (COCESNA/ACSA, Boeing or Airbus).
- NAA organizational analysis, structural design and adaptation to comply with international requirements
Certification and Outgoing of Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSP)
- Safety Management Systems
- Certification: Development of guidance material, methodologies, procedures, checklists, etc.
- Execution of on-site audits: (TWRs, ACCs, AIS, CNS, etc. )
- Monitoring and follow-up of non compliances
Tailor made courses available on:
- Air Navigation Basics
- New Concepts in Air Navigation
- Single European Sky
- ATM/CNS audits
- Occurrence reporting
- ATS incidents reporting
- ECCAIRS training
COOPERATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
SENASA is also interested in collaboration with third parties in various methods of training:
- The association between both parties to the joint organization of products and services to meet the educational needs of the client
- The assignment under license to a third of their ATC training manuals in English
- Or the contribution of its facilities for other forms of bilateral collaboration
SUPPORT TO THE SPANISH NAA
Support to the Spanish NAA
- Support to Civil Navigation Authorities and NSAs
- process (10 new AFIS/ATC and 1 AIS service providers certified in 2010/2011)
- SUPERHIGHWAY (VI FP). Innovative airspace traffic structure through the simplification of the route network around the major European traffic flows.
SENASA participates with the provision of ATC real time simulations to test SH new concepts.
- RESET (VI FP). To identify what reductions in Separation Minima could be reached enabling a safe factor of two traffic growth over Europe.
SENASA participates performing benchmarking analysis of safety methodologies and human factor cases
- EGNOS Training Entity (ESSP). SENASA and Aena have been selected as the training provider for the EGNOS service.
SENASA supports ESSP in the preparation of the EGNOS training plan together with the development of courses and training materials (using a mixture of on-site, WBT and e-learning solutions)
- DORIS (SESAR). Testing and validating techniques for the efficiency improvement in oceanic airspace flight trajectories, with the goal of reducing environment impact and fuel consumption.
SENASA has developed a Web Based Training package describing the procedures (air & ground) to perform the flight operations. This deliverable supports the knowledge transfer to other airlines as well to other oceanic airspaces.
SERVICIOS Y ESTUDIOS PARA LA NAVEGACIÓN AÉREA Y LA SEGURIDAD AERONÁUTICA S.M.E. M.P. S.A.
REGISTRO MERCANTIL: TOMO 838, FOLIO 121, HOJA 16835. C.I.F.: A-79818423