The Aeronautical Safety Management of SENASA is the unit responsible for, among others, providing support to the General Secretariat for the Prevention of Pollution and Climate Change in New Weather Developments and the Implementation of the Single European Sky. The most relevant activities include the execution of inspections, audits, certification, standardization, technical studies, environmental impact assessments and technical assistance in general.
In the case of its support to the ANSMET, SENASA is a benchmark since it has a specialized technical team in meteorology. The experience of this group is based on the work done for the National Supervisory Authorities (NSAs) of Spain, in the participation in international projects and in the fields of education, research and development and consulting.
STRATEGIC CONSULTANCY AND ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Assistance to the implementation of SES EU Legislation
- Organizational and structural assessment of national authorities, design and adaptation for fulfil with community regulations
- Assessment and proposal of new organizational processes including development of manuals, procedures and implementation plans
- Strategic planning
- Support on the fulfilment with ICAO/ WMO/SES standards
- Maintenance management systems
- Metrological confirmation systems
CERTIFICATION AND ONGOING OVERSIGHT PROCESS OF THE METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE PROVIDERS TO AIR NAVIGATION
- Certification: Development of methodologies, procedures, verification lists and guide materials
- Ongoing oversight: Design and execution of auditory campaigns (meteorological vigilance offices, meteorological offices, aeronautical observation stations, etc.)
Tailor made courses available on the following subjects:
- Meteorological impact on the operational capacity
- Meteorological Information for Aviation
- Meteorological services and SES
- Meteorological Auditor
Consultancy support to Spanish MET NSAs on SES implementation:
- Design of the MET NSA certification and supervision functions
- Development of the certification process including relevant documentation and procedures
- Development of specific computer applications for present an integrated support to the ANSMET oversight processes
- Audits on the Meteorological Service Provider of Spain
Consultancy support to Spanish MET NSAs on new meteorological development:
- Regulation and legislative tasks, including sanction responsibilities
- Re-organisation of the MET NSA according to present and future needs
Training on Aeronautical Meteorology related to the impact in the aviation sector at the Magister on Climate Risk and Environmental Impact given by the “Complutense University” in Madrid, such as training on other courses.
VALUE ADDED PROPOSAL
- Experts on meteorology integrated in highly qualified multidisciplinary teams made up of aeronautical and environment experts
- Immediate support in other areas of the Air Transport, through SENASA’s list of independent consultant (pilots, controllers, lawyers, etc.) with relevant experience in the sector
- High level of Know How
SERVICIOS Y ESTUDIOS PARA LA NAVEGACIÓN AÉREA Y LA SEGURIDAD AERONÁUTICA S.M.E. M.P. S.A.
REGISTRO MERCANTIL: TOMO 838, FOLIO 121, HOJA 16835. C.I.F.: A-79818423