This course provides a basic knowledge about the State Safety Programmes (SPP) as a new approach to improve safety in Aviation.
- To provide training about basics and principles regarding safety management applicable to aeronautical Authorities daily routines.
- To describe SSP components and to review the responsibilities established on the international regulations for its planning and management.
- To make easier the concepts comprehension through the practical application with exercises and examples.
- To facilitate the guidance about practical aspects of the SSP implementation establishing planning criteria and implementation stages.
- Aeronautical Authorities Personnel directly involved in SSP tasks or safety surveillance activities.
- Basic technical aeronautical knowledge.
- Adaptable course to flight operation inspectors, ANSP, airports, airworthiness, etc.
SERVICIOS Y ESTUDIOS PARA LA NAVEGACIÓN AÉREA Y LA SEGURIDAD AERONÁUTICA S.M.E. M.P. S.A.
REGISTRO MERCANTIL: TOMO 838, FOLIO 121, HOJA 16835. C.I.F.: A-79818423