Servicios y Estudios para la Navegación Aérea y la Seguridad Aeronáutica S.M.E. M.P. S.A.
     Facebook SENASA Twitter SENASA LinkedIn SENASA

UAS OPERATIONS IN NON-SEGREGATED AIRSPACE

Course objective

Train remote pilots in full mastery of the theoretical knowledge necessary for planning UAS operations in non-segregated airspace, safely and effectively.

Application regulations

Regulation (EU) 2019/947 of the Commission, of May 24, 2019.
Easy Access Rules for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Regulations (EU) 2019/947 and (EU) 2019/945).
Training of remote pilots in the 'Specific' category under the AESA authorization regime (v.1-09/09/2021).
AMC3 UAS.SPEC.050(1)(d) Responsibilities of the UAS operator (UAS operation-specific endorsement modules).
Regulation (EU) 2018/1139 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of July 4, 2018.
Regulation (EU) 923/2012 of the Commission, of September 26, 2012.
Royal Decree 1180/2018, of September 21.
Annex 11 and Annex 15 ICAO.

Course program

  • Structure and classification of ATS airspace.
  • Planning of the operation conformed to the airspace.
  • CORUS operational concept (Concept of Operations for European UTM systems).
  • Analysis of VFR cartography in digital and printed format.
  • Acquisition and analysis of aeronautical meteorological data and forecasts, and application to flight planning.
  • Risk analysis of the operation.
  • Operational flight plan/ICAO flight plan.
  • Practical exercise of completion/presentation/validation/acceptance of the FPL flight plan.

Course details

  • Language: Spanish.
  • Duration: 10 hours (2 days, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., including 30' rest).
  • Venue: It will be taught in person at the SENASA facilities (Avenida de la Hispanidad, 12. Madrid 28042) and simultaneously through Microsoft Teams for those who cannot attend in person.
  • Price: €225.

Cancellation policy

To cancel your attendance, please send an email at least 7 days before the beginning of the course. This will allow you to receive a reimbursement of 90% of the price of the course (the remaining 10% will be considered as management costs).

In the case that cancellation is not communicated, or if it is done within a less-than-6 days period before the beginning of the course, no reimbursement shall be made to the student.

If you are unable to attend the course, as an alternative to cancellation you have the option of having someone else replacing you in your course registration. To do this, you must communicate their data by email letting us know the change at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the course. In this case, no amount will be refunded.

In case of cancellation due to force majeure accredited (death, accident, serious illness or hospitalization, in all of these cases, in his own person or to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity), the student shall be entitled to reimbursement.

In case that the minimum number of students is not reached, SENASA holds the right to cancel the course, and will make full reimbursement of the price already paid by the students.

Course objective

Train remote pilots in full mastery of the theoretical knowledge necessary for planning UAS operations in non-segregated airspace, safely and effectively.

Application regulations

Regulation (EU) 2019/947 of the Commission, of May 24, 2019.
Easy Access Rules for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Regulations (EU) 2019/947 and (EU) 2019/945).
Training of remote pilots in the 'Specific' category under the AESA authorization regime (v.1-09/09/2021).
AMC3 UAS.SPEC.050(1)(d) Responsibilities of the UAS operator (UAS operation-specific endorsement modules).
Regulation (EU) 2018/1139 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of July 4, 2018.
Regulation (EU) 923/2012 of the Commission, of September 26, 2012.
Royal Decree 1180/2018, of September 21.
Annex 11 and Annex 15 ICAO.

Course program

  • Structure and classification of ATS airspace.
  • Planning of the operation conformed to the airspace.
  • CORUS operational concept (Concept of Operations for European UTM systems).
  • Analysis of VFR cartography in digital and printed format.
  • Acquisition and analysis of aeronautical meteorological data and forecasts, and application to flight planning.
  • Risk analysis of the operation.
  • Operational flight plan/ICAO flight plan.
  • Practical exercise of completion/presentation/validation/acceptance of the FPL flight plan.

Course details

  • Language: Spanish.
  • Duration: 10 hours (2 days, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., including 30' rest).
  • Venue: It will be taught in person at the SENASA facilities (Avenida de la Hispanidad, 12. Madrid 28042) and simultaneously through Microsoft Teams for those who cannot attend in person.
  • Price: €225.

Cancellation policy

To cancel your attendance, please send an email at least 7 days before the beginning of the course. This will allow you to receive a reimbursement of 90% of the price of the course (the remaining 10% will be considered as management costs).

In the case that cancellation is not communicated, or if it is done within a less-than-6 days period before the beginning of the course, no reimbursement shall be made to the student.

If you are unable to attend the course, as an alternative to cancellation you have the option of having someone else replacing you in your course registration. To do this, you must communicate their data by email letting us know the change at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the course. In this case, no amount will be refunded.

In case of cancellation due to force majeure accredited (death, accident, serious illness or hospitalization, in all of these cases, in his own person or to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity), the student shall be entitled to reimbursement.

In case that the minimum number of students is not reached, SENASA holds the right to cancel the course, and will make full reimbursement of the price already paid by the students.

Trainair Plus
SERVICIOS Y ESTUDIOS PARA LA NAVEGACIÓN AÉREA Y LA SEGURIDAD AERONÁUTICA S.M.E. M.P. S.A.
REGISTRO MERCANTIL: TOMO 838, FOLIO 121, HOJA 16835. C.I.F.: A-79818423